These are a portion of the questions that are needed to be answered. If you decided to complete this assignment I will screenshot and send the remaining 9 questions.
1. The equilibrium constant KP for the reaction is 203 at a certain temperature. Calculate
PNO = 0.411 atm and PNO2 = 0.385 atm.
2NO2(g)⇆ 2NO(g) O2(g) PO2 = atm
2. Enter your answer in the provided box. For the reaction N2(g) 3H2(g)⇆ 2NH3(g) KP is 0.000817 at 683°C.
What is Kc for the reaction? Kc =
3. A reaction vessel contains NH3, N2, and H2 at equilibrium at a certain temperature. The equilibrium concentrations are [N2] = 0.41 M, [H2] = 1.26 M, and [NH3] = 0.40 M.
Calculate the equilibrium constant, Kc, if the reaction is represented as (1/2)N2(g) (3/2)H2(g) ⇌ NH3(g)
4. Ammonium carbamate, NH4CO2NH2,decomposes as follows: NH4CO2NH2(s) ⇆ 2NH3(g) CO2(g) Starting with only the solid, it is found that at 40°C the total gas pressure
(NH3 and CO2) is 0.263 atm.
Calculate the equilibrium constant KP
5. Enter your answer in the provided box.A 2.180 mole quantity of NOCl was initially placed in a
1.150 L reaction chamber at 400°C. After equilibrium was established,
it was found that 28.60 percent of the NOCl has dissociated:2NOCl(g) ⇆ 2NO(g) Cl2(g)Calculate the equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction.
6. At 1000 K, a sample of pure NO2 gas decomposes:2NO2(g) ⇌ 2NO(g) O2(g)The equilibrium constant, KP, is 158. Analysis shows that the partial pressure of O2 is 0.43 atm at equilibrium. Calculate the pressure of NO and NO2 in the mixture.