There are two parts to this assignment. The first requires you watch a short video of a sociologist summarizing their research. The second part requires you to read an original research article from a peer reviewed journal. You may choose the video and the article you wish to write about from the lists below. Format your paper as shown below. Do this for part 1 and part 2. You do not need to write in essay format. Number your answers 1-5 for the video and then again for the article.
Title of Video/Article
- Summarize the research topic. Identify the research question(s) or hypothesis.
- Research Methods Used – How did they gather their data? For example, did they conduct interviews, analyze existing data, conduct content analysis, give surveys/questionnaires, or conduct observations? Who or what did they study?
- Research Findings – what were the findings of their research?
- What did you find most interesting?
- Cite source (you may use any academic style such as APA or MLA)
This assign is for sociology class
More details will be provided
CREATIVE ORIGINAL WORK ONLY