Read the story in the paper attached to file and write the essay on the story.
- 3 full pages with 1″ margins on each side using the font TIMES NEWS ROMAN SET AT 12 POINT.
- Paper needs a title and header
- The paragraph should be MLA format.
- Double spaced
- Indent each paragraph 1/2 inch.
- Must have a work cited page with a least 2 sources.
The essay should contain:
- an introduction that leads us in
- a thesis statement positioned in a predictable spot in the introduction (second to the last sentence in the introduction). briefly, a thesis is your claim, your main point, the heart of the essay. I should be able to read the thesis and know what you are going to argue, describe or explain in the essay.
- in the body of the essay develop at least three ideas that support and defend your thesis.
- have a conclusion that concludes your thought – What are your suggestions? what are your predictions? sum up your analysis
- must include 3 – 4 outside texts into the paper. – primary source and secondary source.
A sample of what the paper should look like is attached below.