Instructions: On the line provided before each statement, write T if a statement is true and F if a statement is false. If the statement is false, write a corrected statement on the line after the false statement.
1. The federal government agreed to pay Rangers to guard the frontier from attack.
2. Forts were a success in preventing conflicts between Texans and American Indians.
3. The Comanches learned to farm their reservation successfully.
4. The Apaches refused to move onto a reservation.
5. Texans called for the removal of American Indians from the state.
6. No reservations remain in Texas today.