Due Date: Apr 14, 2019 23:59:59 EST
Details: TOPIC: FALL PREVENTION IN THE HOSPITAL SETTING
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components USING THE TOPIC OF FALL PREVENTION IN THE HOSPITAL SETTING.they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please USE THE RUBRIC FOR PROPER COMPLETION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT.
You are required to submit this assignment to TURNITIN.
***PLEASE BE ADVISED THE TOPIC IS FALL PREVENTION IN THE HOSPITAL SETTING,ATTACHED ARE 8 ARTICLES AND REVIEW OF THOSE ARTICLES . THEY ARE TO BE USED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT.