ATTACHED ARE RESOURCES THAT MUST BE USED NO EXCEPTIONS.
ATTACHED IS BREAK EVEN CHART AND OTHER EXCEL SPREADSHEETS THAT MUST BE USED.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY. PAPER MUST BE 5 TO 7 PAGES.
PLEASE ADDRESS AND ANSWER ALL PARTS TO PAPER
You will use three documents to complete this assignment:
- ACC 206 Final Paper Breakeven Chart.xls
- ACC 206 Final Paper Cash Flow.xls
- ACC 206 Final Paper CGS.xls
Your paper should consist of the following sections: Cash flow Statement, Manufacturing Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit-Analysis, Horizontal and Vertical Analysis, and Ratios. Use two scholarly/peer-reviewed and/or credible sources in addition to the course text to support your analyses.
Here is a breakdown of the sections within the body of the assignment:
Cash Flow Statement
From the data in the file ACC 206 Final Paper Cash Flow.xls complete a Cash Flow Statement. Use the column that corresponds to your course. For example, if your course stated May 22, you would use the data from the May–June column.
From the data in this file ACC 206 Final Paper CGS.xls, complete a Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured and a Manufacturing Company Income statement. Use the Cost of Goods Manufactured that was developed in the Schedule of Cost of Goods Statement in the income statement. (See pages 974 through 975 in the text) Use the column that corresponds to your course. For example, if your course stated May 22, you would use the data from the May–June column.
Last week you should have prepared a break-even chart for submission with this final paper. If you still need to complete it, here are the instructions.
First, watch the video tutorial, Final Paper Break-Even Chart video that walks you through the steps.
Next, download the Excel file, ACC 206 Final Paper Breakeven Chart.xls that includes the data you will use to complete the break-even chart. Submit the break-even chart as part of your final assignment.
Horizontal and Vertical Analysis
Using the data from the Coca-Cola 2017 Annual Report(Links to an external site.) financial statements, starting on page 60, prepare a horizontal analysis for the balance sheet for a 2-year period and a vertical analysis for the income statement for a 2-year period. Submit the company financial statements with your analysis. The analysis must show all formula calculations to support your results.
Using the data from the Coca-Cola 2017 Annual Report(Links to an external site.) financial statements, starting on page 60, calculate the following ratios:
- Common Stockholders Equity Ratio
- Profit Margin Ratio
- Cash Ratio
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Debt Ratio
Explain how the ratio is calculated and discuss and interpret the ratios that you calculated. Submit a screenshot of the company financial statements as an appendix. The analysis must show all formula calculations to support your results.
The Company Analysis Final Paper
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style(Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013(Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice(Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions(Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement(Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly/peer-reviewed and/or credible resources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources(Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper(Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List(Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review theGrading Rubric(Links to an external site.)for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.