Information Systems for Business and Beyond Questions:
Link for Chapter 5 Content: https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-5-networking-and-communication-information-systems-introduction/
Chapter 5 questions, please answer these a sentence or two in a separate lines for each answers:
- What were the first four locations hooked up to the Internet (ARPANET)?
- What does the term packet mean?
- Which came first, the Internet or the World Wide Web?
- What was revolutionary about Web 2.0?
- What was the so-called killer app for the Internet?
- What does the term VoIP mean?
- What is a LAN?
- What is the difference between an intranet and an extranet?
- What is Metcalfe’s Law?
Please answer the following question in a paragraph ( 100 -150 words)
- What is the difference between the Internet and the World Wide Web? Create at least three statements that identify the differences between the two