4 Full pages of Analytical essay.
Topic: Does changing the body always change the self? (Your response must include course content on theories of embodiment.)
- APA formatting is required.
- A minimum of 3 scholarly sources must be referenced. These can include assigned readings, but citing course readings specifically is not a requirement. Scholarly sources include peer-reviewed journals articles, edited book chapters, and books. (Scholarly sources do not include online or print newspaper articles, magazines, Wikipedia, etc.)
- Your essay must be double spaced using a standard 12 pt font (e.g. Times, Calibri or Arial)
- Margins must not be set at less than 1” or more than 1.25” on any side
- The text of your essay must be a minimum of 4 full pages and a maximum of 5 pages long. The title page and reference page do not count toward the required page range.
- First-person language is required as the essay is your argument