1. You must write a 4-6 page term paper on a topic of your choice related to IT Security: Planning and Policy (ALL TOPICS MUST BE APPROVED). Some examples would include, BYOD Policies, Remote Access Policies, DRP, BCP or Privacy Policies. Please write the term paper in a Word document and then upload it for grading.
my Topic is. How to Create an Effective Continuity Plan
2. In addition to the 4-6 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page and a reference page.
3. Your title page must include the title of your paper, the date, the name of the course, your name, and your instructor’s name. You must have a minimum of 3-5 outside sources.
4. Your reference page must be written in APA citation style, Arial or Time New Roman styles, 12-point font.
5. Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side, and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations.
6. Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly. It is always better to write the information in your own words than to directly quote.
7. When submitting the paper, it will automatically run through Turnitin for review. PAPERS WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT FROM TURNITIN OVER 15% OR OVER 2% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE WILL RESULT IN A ZERO GRADE.
8. PER THE STUDENT HANDBOOK, YOU CANNOT SUBMIT A PAPER THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IN ANOTHER COURSE.
How to Create an Effective Business Continuity Plan
This paper will give a clear perception of business continuity planning and the processes to implement abusiness continuity plan. A business is one of the critical components of any recovery plan after an interruption. Sadly, not each company creates a continuity plan since not all sorts of the body are authorized to have one. This paper will create a comprehension of the significance ofa business continuity plan and the impacts of not having one.
1. Identification of the scope of the plan.
Project choice is the section of project planning that comprises of defining and detailing a list of precise project objectives, structures, tasks, functions, time limit, and eventually costs.
2. Identification of key business areas.
Identifying business procedures is one of the various skills that one needs to own as a business holder.
3. Identification of critical functions.
For analytical reasons, it is frequently suitable to classify the functions and their underlying work procedures.
4. Identification of dependencies between various business areas and functions.
Identification of addictions between numerous business regions and functions is one of the important steps in business plan continuity. Alterations in business procedures related to alterations in dependencies.
5. Determination of acceptable downtime for each critical function.
A great part of the business continuity plan is accepting is to accept that you will take a hit.
6. Create a plan to maintain operations.
The creation of a plan to maintain operations is the last part of a business continuity plan.